Friday 12 January 2007

well im bk

watching eastenders and im pretty bored at the min. Im not feeling very well at the moment =[ im feeling rathr ill like i really need a hug like really badly. im really cold and shivvering so bad =[ i might go and play my guitar in a bit. Tho i might just go to sleep because im feeling so ill i just want ben to be here, i feel like i need him so badly. but i no hes out and i no that he will be having fun without me =] and i just hope that i have a text from him later because i really really want to hear from him because i love him more then anything and i dont no what life would be like with out him, i cant get him off my mind. Hes the one and i no he is. Its going to be a year and 2months on monday the 15th. =] he makes me happy that day, happier then anything in the world because he makes me feel perfect and special and that im the best girl ever. And i no that he would never ever leave me =] hes my baby boy forever and ever. And i never want him to go off me even a tiny bit.


Well watching big brother now and im pretty bored. School today sucked i had an arguement with some people and i really dont like people shouting at me it makes me cry and feel weak and sad and really upset. WOOOOWWW they are chanting on bigbro "shilpa out shilpa out" yeahhhhh i hate her shes such a woman weirdo lol.


well im off to sit bored cuz i dont no what else to say so byeeee luffoo xx



No comments: