Friday 12 January 2007

omg

Im so god damn bored lol. Its eviction night on bigbrother oooh.

My finger hurts =[=[=[=[=[=[ it stings real real real real real bad =[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[
Grrrr i feel so fat lol i ate like half a bar of galaxy and now i feel fat. but i feel so so so so so so ill =[ i just want to go to bed and sleep. But i need to watch bigbro to see who goes lol.

ooooooh bitch fight on it lol. woop woop bitch fight bitch fight bitch fight lol.


how come everyone in bigbrother apart from teddy's girl are really weird? i love teddy's girl she reminds me of me but im blonde but shes like exactly like me shes really sensitive and sweet to everyone and a bit dumb just like me :D lol.


i have no texts =[


he hasnt text me yet =[

god im bored lol woooo they got alchol lol. i have too lol. but i have becks cuz im soooo coool lol and i have WKD and VK's lol.


Ahhhh how i love those drinks very much and i have them right now =] but im not getting drunk tonight i dont even feel like getting tipsy. Just enough to make me able to sleep.


anyways i cnt think of anything to say lol. luffooo xx









No comments: